Dolphins salivating at the speed Jaylen Waddle, Will Fuller will bring. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins salivating at the speed Jaylen Waddle, Will Fuller will bring.

All of it depends on decent to good O-line play.

I'm optimistic last year's rooks will be improved, but we still have to see it on the field.
I would say solid is good enough, but our RB's are not going to generate extra yardage. They'll get the yardage the OL opens holes for, no more. I read that we were next on the waiver list for Kerryon Johnson ... oh well. Guess we'll keep feeding Bag-Check Gaskins.

Could you see teams playing lots of DB’s against us and Brown and Doaks having some success? Hoping Center/TE can get some second level blocks.

This is a breakdown of the RPO by one of the best RPO coaches in football at the Nike coach of the Year clinic that I've attended almost every year for 32 years.

Alabama RPO

RPO = RUN PASS OPTION. Pre snap RPO’s are different than the common post-snap RPO’s where the QB will either give the ball to the back, or throw the football based on the given conflict player. In a pre snap RPO, the QB is going to decide to either throw the ball to one of his receivers, or give the ball to the back based on the look that he gets before the ball is snapped. In a pre-snap RPO, there is no “mesh point” between the QB and the RB like there is in the post-snap RPO’s. Alabama utilized some simple pre-snap RPO plays early against Notre Dame in the semifinal game. Let’s take a look at a few of them.

You will notice that the RPO doesn't require the QB to run the ball. The RPO is either an RB run or a pass to a WR/TE.

Last edited:
IMO 6 is most likely, but I don't think it's impossible they go with 7.
I've been calling 7. I'm pinning this one for me. Never mind being wrong or right, and admit both every time...

Some of you might remember that this time last year we were talking about the WR group being the strength of the team. By week 12 we were playing D-2 players out there. My point is, talking about getting rid of anybody right now is foolish. There will be injuries, and other factors that will affect the roster during the year. I wouldn't give up on Grant, Wilson, Hurns or even Bowden who has no clue what to do.
This is spot on. Last year we had a lot of depth then Wilson hurns opted out and injuries. I would keep as many receivers that are quality as we can. Really really hoping we keep Wilson. It would be hard to cover him along with the others. He would almost be forgotten. Then boom we hit him on a quick hitter across the middle. Look out.

This is spot on. Last year we had a lot of depth then Wilson hurns opted out and injuries. I would keep as many receivers that are quality as we can. Really really hoping we keep Wilson. It would be hard to cover him along with the others. He would almost be forgotten. Then boom we hit him on a quick hitter across the middle. Look out.
Someone who gets it.

Back
Top Bottom