Dolphins Score Big With Josh Rosen Trade | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Score Big With Josh Rosen Trade

Looking at those highlights. I don't see a bad qb mechanically at all, to be honest he's the best qb mechanically Miami has had since 13.

I think this kid can be the real deal if Miami can protect him. He maneuvers a pocket quite well.

Of the QB's drafted last season in the 1st round Josh was 4th, but deemed the most pro-ready having played in a pro style offense at UCLA. I did fail to mention, also, that he has never had the same offensive coordinator in college or after for more than a single year. He's had to learn a new style or new ways to communicate plays, etc every single year. I bet there were even some hiccups lat season when changing over from Mike McCoy to Byron Leftwich (who had never been an OC before and was put there on an interim basis).

Wow. I wasn't really up on the decades long list of half assed QB's you guys have had to endure. Prepare for a change. I promise Josh Rosen is better than any you've put on the field for a LONG time. Maybe since Dan. Just please find a way to give the kid some support. Peace out! CC....
They can't help themselves. Always have to revel in misery. :lol:

I can guarantee you that the first time Josh takes the field at Hard Rock he will get a thunderous applause.

Factoring in the 2018 season, I take Rosen over Lamar Jackson, Sam Darnold, and Josh Allen.

I'd only take Baker over Rosen, but wouldn't be surprised if Rosen is ultimately better over the length of their careers.

Back
Top Bottom