Dolphins-Seahawks double header next season? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins-Seahawks double header next season?

"We will be better off when we go a few years of playing bad FB so we can get a few good picks."

Say again? What kind of twisted logic is that? Lets root for our team to suck for a few years so then maybe we can get some draft picks?!

That's just like those reporters high fiving each other...

--Ross

"I just remember it because it was one of those sticky games and McKnight finally came through with some big plays! I also remember it because I was thinking it was the same field that the Canes last lost before that incredible run with Dorsey and the boys!'

Dude you need to be scientist or something...

--Ross

Dolphins / Seahawks double header would be a dream come true :D

I've gotta find a way to see the season opener this fall.

Re: Re: Dolphins-Seahawks double header next season?

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

Not sure about the Sea-Chickens :D

sea-chickens????? that's a new one. of course, we've heard seahags, seabags, etc.

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
With Dave at coach I will be astonished if we go 8-8. This team is years away from going any where. We will be better off when we go a few years of playing bad FB so we can get a few good picks.
Everybody keeps bragging about how we are the winninest team in pro sports , but what they fail to understand is that is the very thing that has kept us from being great. Being good is the worst thing that can happen in this league. Either be great or terrible. Look at the Rams, Panthers, and Ravens and Bucs. They all are examples of how being bad can be good.....and they have all been to the big dance since the Dolphins. What makes anyone think this same team with the same leader is suddenly going to make it to the super bowl. I understand the concept of being optimistic but come on and enter the real world. This owner WANTS 10-6 with a reason to come to games. 14-2 and a SB is not important. All he wants is the money to keep flowing. The rehiring of Dave proves it. Sorry to rain on your parade but you know I'm right.

Dunno about the 10-6 comment but JJ said when he was here the hardest thing to do was to get a good team to be great vs. a crappy team. Cases in point, Dallas in the 90's, Carolina now.
Read Jim Collins book, 'Good to Great'.
I do however summarily dismiss the defeatist bullsh!t. Playoff games = $$, why would Wayne not want them?

Back
Top Bottom