Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

I don't care who the OC is as long as the OC likes to run up the score! Not a fan of conservative play calling. Also important is adaptability at any level be it our players or our opponents. Playing to win not playing not to lose.
Do you really think Gailey made the decision to play safe with the lead? Flores just gave him carte blanche?

Pep Hamilton seems to be the popular choice among the YouTubers who have Dolphins channels. They have made strong cases for pep. I feel like he’s the top candidate. I’m not real excited about the Steelers guy Canada.

Who are some assistants on remaining playoff teams we should be keeping an eye on?

We're down to Pep, Godsey, Studesville of the names mentioned.

I have thought from the very beginning that Studsboy was the choice all along, especially after reading flo's extremely glowing opinion of him. Notice all the outside candidates were reported of staying with their teams. I think that was planned to give the "we tried" appearance.

Back
Top Bottom