Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

I have thought from the very beginning that Studsboy was the choice all along, especially after reading flo's extremely glowing opinion of him. Notice all the outside candidates were reported of staying with their teams. I think that was planned to give the "we tried" appearance.
Conspiracy theorist.

Just coincidence.

Since the position hasn't been filled yet you would have to believe they are still trying to snag someone else that wasnt on the initial list. I hope so. I want nothing to do with Hamilton. If we hired from within, I could live with it I guess because of the unknown. With the Saints being in such a terrible spot going into next year with the probable retiring of Brees, I think we should be able to snag someone off there.

A saints coach may fit TUA. What about a watson type coach? Texans still need to hire head coach. If they hire Bienemy I think Watson stays. Phins may hold off until they know

Any idea about Mike Kafka? Is he any more involved in the play design and game planning process than Bienemy (who apparently isn't involved at all)? Or is it really all Andy Reid and it's not worth waiting around until the season ends to interview him?

Back
Top Bottom