Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

Almost as long as you hitting the return key
Fox Tv GIF by Rosewood

It's cool! But if we've learn anythign about Flo and Co they try to keep things close to the vest. I personally love it compared to how Davie use to be with all the leaks.

I will say the promotion of the new OL coach suggest they've hired someone already. You don't make a promotion like that without having an OC in place and that person having a big say in that hire. It also makes me think that person would have to know what they're getting in our new OL coach and thus have to be familiar with him.

I'm almost 99% the OC will be a hire from within.
Yeah Davie has been Fort Knox with Tua leaks.........the leak of him starting. The leak of defensive players doubt. Rock solid.

If the hire was made from within already why havent they disclosed that? Just gonna let us know a month from now? Thats not how this works. Im not saying they arent gonna hire from within but them already making the hire last week and sitting on that information makes absolutely zero sense.

Yeah Davie has been Fort Knox with Tua leaks.........the leak of him starting. The leak of defensive players doubt. Rock solid.

If the hire was made from within already why havent they disclosed that? Just gonna let us know a month from now? Thats not how this works. Im not saying they arent gonna hire from within but them already making the hire last week and sitting on that information makes absolutely zero sense.
I don't think Flores puts a priority on providing updates. You take that and then add in the Zoom interviewing so we aren't spotting people coming and going and you have this absolute shield of secrecy.

I don't think Flores puts a priority on providing updates. You take that and then add in the Zoom interviewing so we aren't spotting people coming and going and you have this absolute shield of secrecy.
Providing updates and not releasing the information that you hired someone is completely different though. We announced that we hired the oline coach. Did he they make that hire 3 weeks ago and just released it now?

Providing updates and not releasing the information that you hired someone is completely different though. We announced that we hired the oline coach. Did he they make that hire 3 weeks ago and just released it now?
I mean we need to remember whose coaching tree Flores came from.

Compared to what it use to be? Yeah, you’re just a...

Could Canada still be in play for the OC job here?

Hue Jackson? I mean seriously? This is the Adam Gase affect. How do these overrated coaches keep getting jobs? Nothing to do with us but damn I don't know if I want Canada if his own coach won't promote him for freaking Hue Jackson, ugh.

Back
Top Bottom