Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

So they've filled all offensive coach positions, except for the OC. This points, to me, to a hiring of someone on a team still in the playoffs.

Can Miami get in trouble for some under the table deal here? If not, why can't they just report it? Just so as to not upset the coach's current players?

I mean, if that's the case, then okay, fine, I guess. We know a lot of these guys have maturity issues.

What worries me is that they could pull a McDaniels on us. Here's how I think that went down:

McDaniels: "Colts want me to be their coach."

Belicheat: "Screw those guys. They got us caught deflating the balls. Pretend you'll take the job, so they don't hire anyone else, and then change your mind a month later."

So they've filled all offensive coach positions, except for the OC. This points, to me, to a hiring of someone on a team still in the playoffs.

Can Miami get in trouble for some under the table deal here? If not, why can't they just report it? Just so as to not upset the coach's current players?

I mean, if that's the case, then okay, fine, I guess. We know a lot of these guys have maturity issues.

What worries me is that they could pull a McDaniels on us. Here's how I think that went down:

McDaniels: "Colts want me to be their coach."

Belicheat: "Screw those guys. They got us caught deflating the balls. Pretend you'll take the job, so they don't hire anyone else, and then change your mind a month later."
It can't be announced because they are under contract and no they can speak with them during the times allocated by the league.

Sure a coach can later pull a Josh but if it's for a promotion why would they......Josh ruined his career with that move IMO.

Can I just inquire what’s with the Dorsey love??

Back
Top Bottom