Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

Pederson might have hurt his reputation a bit with that debacle against WSH...but being an OC is obviously not the same as being a head coach...

I certainly hope whoever it is, we are keeping Tua in mind with this next hire
Nothing like doing ownership’s bidding, eating **** sandwiches with the media and then getting fired for it. Poor guy

To me this hire will start with the QB. I think Flo is 100% behind Tua just a gut feel. Now wheter that is a good choice is not who knows.

Another assumption I am making is this is the year that Flo wants to invest on offensive playmakers.

So Question one would be sell me on how you plan to use Tua in your offense and does it fit Tau.

Question 2 would be what type of playmakers do you think fits Tua and your offense?

I think Chan was brought in as a stop gap hire. This is the year where Flo is targeted to install the offense moving forward. We got the QB we got the draft capital and some money. Now hire a OC that has a shared vision and build the Offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good pick! But i think you need to get guys like Ken Dorsey because continuity is key going forward with this team. A guy like Doug Pederson does well with Tua and Co and he's likely out the door very shortly for another HC gig. Not so much with guys like Ken Dorsey. They need to do well for several season before coming close to a coaching gig.
No to Doug Pederson!,,, Please no! He’s terrible.
NOooooooooooo!

Yeah this sounds like he thinks his **** don’t stink.

I could be that Peterson was instructed by owners to pull Hurts and improve Draft position.

He got MUCH flak for that.

If that was the case, he may have resented being out there all alone on the island. Then, I wouldn’t blame him for telling the Eagles to piss off

I could be that Peterson was instructed by owners to pull Hurts and improve Draft position.

He got MUCH flak for that.

If that was the case, he may have resented being out there all alone on the island. Then, I wouldn’t blame him for telling the Eagles to piss off
No way! He’s a big ahole. Arrogant SOB. Caught lightning in a bottle 4 years ago. Offense hasn’t had a clue in a few years. Star QB regressed. Offense fell apart. Wacky play calling. Just no!

Why does everyone here seem to think Anthony Lynn is an offensive guru? What has he done in his career to demonstrate this?
I know, right? It seems this forum just randomly goes nuts at least once every offseason for inexplicable, hype-based hiring fantasies. This year apparently Anthony Lynn will unlock our young Brees clone with an offensive scheme that will rival the Saints/Chiefs system even though he has never, even one single time, demonstrated the ability to do any such thing previously in his coaching career.

facepalm-daffy.gif

Back
Top Bottom