Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

Everybody talks about what Pep Hamilton did with Herbert bur why not give credit to the OC who is also a QB guy in Shane Steichen? Curious.

As a Michigan fan I want no part of Pep FYI.
Also a Michigan fan. Pep is good at what he wants to do but doesn't like to change of of that. He loves vertical route trees. WR goes 10+ deep then opts to go out/in or vertical. These are what hear here college announcers call NFL throws, the WR chooses the route then QB throws. Great for Herbert he has the arm to put the ball in the window in a hurry. The change in the style of offense has really helped Herbert. At Oregon they ran more single WR tree routes where the QB throws before the WR breaks to an anticepated spot. The SD offense will not work as well for Tua doesn't have that type of arm to put it in there after the break. Very few QBs are great at both think Rodgers. We need an offense like Brady has run. Throwing the ball early before the WR breaks. Problem is we don't have WRs that create much seperation early on. Need some quick/precise route runners.

Kafka from the Chiefs would be very interesting, however, I read an article from a KC writer basically saying they hope Beinemy gets a head coaching job so they can promote Kafka and that he may well be groomed to take over from Reid when he retires. Don't know if true or not but just read it very recently. If true, he is highly thought of in KC and they would hate to see him go.

Nobody is bringing up Gase? Offensive guru right there.

Kafka has had quite the metamorphosis but I'm not sure he's up the the trial.

Fingers crossed for Lynn
If Kafka does poorly it might start bugging people.

I am not going to spoon feed you. Figure it out.
Yeah, because that's a commomly used descriptor in NFL circles to describe a specific offensive philosophy.

If you want to make up your own term for something, that's fine, but you should at least be able to back it up with some technical definition of what it implies.

"You figure it out"?

That's like when someone has a catchy name for an invention, but has no clue how to make it work.

Yeah, because that's a commomly used descriptor in NFL circles to describe a specific offensive philosophy.

If you want to make up your own term for something, that's fine, but you should at least be able to back it up with some technical definition of what it implies.

"You figure it out"?

That's like when someone has a catchy name for an invention, but has no clue how to make it work.
Get over yourself. You sound lIke an ass. If you think no one in the league makes up descriptive terms you have a hopeless lack of understanding of the English Language. People use descriptive language. If you can’t handle it, go pound sand.

Back
Top Bottom