Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins set to begin OC interviews this week

Honestly? Because I’ve been on this board for 16 years and things have gone to hell in here lately. Not necessarily Mach, because I’ve always liked him, but I thought he was trying to show me up. But there are other posters here who are complete dunces.

We just got crushed in our last game. That might explain some of it

If someone is just trolling report it please

If someone is a quick twitch poster like brother Mach let them slide the first time

:p

I know, right? It seems this forum just randomly goes nuts at least once every offseason for inexplicable, hype-based hiring fantasies. This year apparently Anthony Lynn will unlock our young Brees clone with an offensive scheme that will rival the Saints/Chiefs system even though he has never, even one single time, demonstrated the ability to do any such thing previously in his coaching career.

View attachment 62482
Drew Brees for OC great idea

But apparently their running stats were near tops and their passing stats were near the bottom.
Oh I'm not advocating for him just commenting. Would he be a good OC who knows but I cannot judge him by Herbert's stats.

It really begins with what Flores wants this offense to be. My guess is "multiple" would be Flores' answer if asked. So, makes sense to look for teams that have had a lot of success offensively like the Saints and the 49ers.

I hope we don't **** around and get a choice of the scraps
I think prospective candidates would actuall see this as one of the better openings this time around, as opposed to the last two years.

2019, we were seen as a complete stinking dumpster fire. No one qualified was going to touch the job.

Last year, things were better, but probably still not seen as a franchise with an "up" arrow.

Now we have a solid, well coached, disciplined team, with more than ample assets to improve the overall talent.

The top guys, who have a choice, may see us as a place they want to go.

Its weird having no names leaked. Mostly speculation from us fans. I hope its someone that'll stay for an extended time and is extremely creative.
Well, it has only been a week....lol

We will probably only hear names, as interviews take place.

Its weird having no names leaked. Mostly speculation from us fans. I hope its someone that'll stay for an extended time and is extremely creative.
I believe that is on purpose brother. The days of the Dolphins announcing things before they take place are in the past. Things now stay very close to the management team. :ffic:

I think prospective candidates would actuall see this as one of the better openings this time around, as opposed to the last two years.

2019, we were seen as a complete stinking dumpster fire. No one qualified was going to touch the job.

Last year, things were better, but probably still not seen as a franchise with an "up" arrow.

Now we have a solid, well coached, disciplined team, with more than ample assets to improve the overall talent.

The top guys, who have a choice, may see us as a place they want to go.

A little OT, but recruiting a new OC would be much easier if he were promised weapons

A little OT, but recruiting a new OC would be much easier if he were promised weapons
I wouldn't say OT.

IDK how specific it would be prudent to be, but I'm sure Grier would convey his "vision" to any perspective candidates. It should be obvious anyway to some extent, for those in NFL circles.

Back
Top Bottom