Dolphins Shopping Robert Quinn | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Shopping Robert Quinn

I see this going down as a cut. Unless a 43 team comes calling

Which I doubt

Hopefully we get something. Will be hard to trade him unless he agrees to rework his contract with the team that's acquiring him. Most likely going to be cut.

True a restructure would help.

Quinn probably thinks too highly of himself for it though

Why restructure if you're Quinn? I'd rather be cut if I'm him and go wherever I want.

Quinn turned to be a one trick pony pass rusher..

There are several teams with too much cap space. I believe teams need to spend a certain percentage of the cap every year. That’s why the Browns traded for Osweiler ( that and the draft pick they received)
A team that feels they are playoff caliber and need depth in their pass rush rotation should certainly be interested in him.

I doubt he'll be traded. If he's cut, he picks his own team and goes to the highest bidder. Why would they trade for him? He's too expensive to stay here and we're rebuilding on youth. I hope we get something for him, but I doubt we do. Either way, our DL is almost guaranteed to lose DE's Branch, Quinn, Hayes, and Wake. So expect a DE or two to be drafted highly.

Quinn, Stills and Miami's #13, 2nd rounder next year for SF's #1. Take Haskins.

Hopefully we get something. Will be hard to trade him unless he agrees to rework his contract with the team that's acquiring him. Most likely going to be cut.

This may very well be the case. If the Dolphins make the other cuts expected, they don't really need the cap room right away. They could hold unto him and really screw him as far as free agency is concerned. Therefore, he may very well be opened to a new contract with a 4-3 team.

Enter the KC chiefs who are rumored to be moving both of there OLB's Dee Ford and Justin Houston. Cheifs are in enormous cap Hell considering the number of vital UFA's they have this off season. Steven Nelson and Mitch Morse need to get paid.

Steve Spagnulo is the new DC and he has always run a traditional 4-3 and will do so at KC.

The Chiefs could end up being a perfect trade partner if Quinn will sign a new contract. Dee Ford is the best pure pass rusher in the NFL but his run defense has been an exercise in futility.

15 mil a year for a two down player seems excessive, but elite pass rushing has become god to be worshiped in the NFL.

Robert Quinn could end up being a Chief.

This may very well be the case. If the Dolphins make the other cuts expected, they don't really need the cap room right away. They could hold unto him and really screw him as far as free agency is concerned. Therefore, he may very well be opened to a new contract with a 4-3 team.

Enter the KC chiefs who are rumored to be moving both of there OLB's Dee Ford and Justin Houston. Cheifs are in enormous cap Hell considering the number of vital UFA's they have this off season. Steven Nelson and Mitch Morse need to get paid.

Steve Spagnulo is the new DC and he has always run a traditional 4-3 and will do so at KC.

The Chiefs could end up being a perfect trade partner if Quinn will sign a new contract. Dee Ford is the best pure pass rusher in the NFL but his run defense has been an exercise in futility.

15 mil a year for a two down player seems excessive, but elite pass rushing has become god to be worshiped in the NFL.

Robert Quinn could end up being a Chief.

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet 20m20 minutes ago

Source: The #Chiefs are releasing pass-rusher Justin Houston after trying to trade him.

Back
Top Bottom