Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

There’s nothing wrong with that throw dez is taking it straight vertical it’s thrown on a line to tbe back shoulder he’s not flaring out in the stem tell Marcus mosh to clean his loop

Ha ha

I agree tbe first throw is poor he’s flaring out there in his stem

That’s the difference

But it’s not a fireable offense

Last edited:
There’s nothing wrong with that throw dez is taking it straight vertical it’s thrown on a line to tbe back shoulder he’s not flaring out in the stem tell Marcus mosh to clean his loop

Ha ha

I agree tbe first throw is poor he’s flaring out there in his stem

That’s the difference

Great eye for recognizing those nuances hoops, the untrained eye wouldn't have notice that.

No way in He'll we taking a QB til 4rh or 5th. Not possible

I do agree with your assessment on what routes dez makes a living on.

Those vice grip hands are a big part of his game but his game looks highly predicated on physicality and less separation now

When he had both he was unstoppable. Maybe he gets it back next year. Larry fitz found the fountain of youth albeit with a move inside to slot

1st round receivers since 2015: • Corey Davis • Mike Williams • John Ross • Corey Coleman • Will Fuller • Josh Doctson • Laquon Treadwell • Amari Cooper • Kevin White • DeVante Parker • Nelson Agholor • Breshad Perriman • Phillip Dorsett

Even with DVP lack of good QB play he's been the best out of this bunch.

I don't know whats wrong with Cooper( haven't seen any tape but I suspect Carr to be a factor).

You absolutely have to draft a QB high in the upcoming draft. None of us want either of the 2 QB's we have now on the roster, I would hope. So Tannehill comes back - trust me they aren't going to want to utilize one of his strengths, which is his running ability, so now he's purely a pocket passer, and he wouldn't grade out top 10 in that category. I'm fine w/him being our starter next year, but the guy behind him has to be what we consider the future. The notion of Cousens does nothing for me. Reminds me of being in a wedding one time when all the brides maids were gross. It's just bad luck, the FA QB we need isn't out there. Draft high and smart, fill in with some OL, and start to build.

Cooper can’t catch the 50 50 ball over his head. It’s the one thing I saw in his game on college tape that was a red flag and at carried over to the pros. He wins on route running

You throw it above his head you are playing with fire

That kid Corey Davis looks like he’s gonna be a future stud I like what I see there a lot.

Dvp to me is a no brainer pick up 5th year option. But so is signing Juice unless I’m gonna get a adam theiline replacement or a cooper kupp neither will be easy

I do agree with your assessment on what routes dez makes a living on.

Those vice grip hands are a big part of his game but his game looks highly predicated on physicality and less separation now

When he had both he was unstoppable. Maybe he gets it back next year. Larry fitz found the fountain of youth albeit with a move inside to slot

Parker has also shown this ability, the New Orleans game this year is a great example, the St louis Rams game is a great example of excellent timing routes beating trumaine Johnson on every play.
The fins have turned Parker into a bail me out jump ball wr, and he can do so much more.

Parker has also shown this ability, the New Orleans game this year is a great example, the St louis Rams game is a great example of excellent timing routes beating trumaine Johnson on every play.
The fins have turned Parker into a bail me out jump ball wr, and he can do so much more.

Yep. Cause the qbs suck. That’s exactly what he is your last line is dead on.

Cooper can’t catch the 50 50 ball over his head. It’s the one thing I saw in his game on college tape that was a red flag and at carried over to the pros. He wins on route running

You throw it above his head you are playing with fire

That kid Corey Davis looks like he’s gonna be a future stud I like what I see there a lot.

Dvp to me is a no brainer pick up 5th year option. But so is signing Juice unless I’m gonna get a adam theiline replacement or a cooper kupp neither will be easy

Davis is so refined, Thielen is special. I like Kupp for some reason I'm still not sold on Goff though.

And if I’m Chicago and you do let juice hit the market I’m backing up the brinks truck to his front door.

They need a reliable week in week out producer at wr to build with trubisky around something fierce.

Juice gives em just what the doctor ordered

You absolutely have to draft a QB high in the upcoming draft. None of us want either of the 2 QB's we have now on the roster, I would hope. So Tannehill comes back - trust me they aren't going to want to utilize one of his strengths, which is his running ability, so now he's purely a pocket passer, and he wouldn't grade out top 10 in that category. I'm fine w/him being our starter next year, but the guy behind him has to be what we consider the future. The notion of Cousens does nothing for me. Reminds me of being in a wedding one time when all the brides maids were gross. It's just bad luck, the FA QB we need isn't out there. Draft high and smart, fill in with some OL, and start to build.

I wouldn't be surprised I we draft a QB day two.

And if I’m Chicago and you do let juice hit the market I’m backing up the brinks truck to his front door.

They need a reliable week in week out producer at wr to build with trubisky around something fierce.

Juice gives em just what the doctor ordered

Juice has also impressed me, he can play the slot in a traditional way (Fitzgerald, Baldwin) also when given the chance, he doesn't only win on schemed plays.

Juice has also impressed me, he can play the slot in a traditional way (Fitzgerald, Baldwin) also when given the chance, he doesn't only win on schemed plays.

Last line exactly. There’s more here than scheme based production

And this year he’s scored tds too.

They better keep these 3 WRs together

Back
Top Bottom