Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Should Draft QB in First Two Rds of 2018 Draft

The only thing I'll say about all this Dallas talk is they figured to sharply regress as a team this season, and it played out that way. Personnel follows the same path. There is no way I would overreact to personnel indications in a downward reality-check season like this.

This is about as blatant you'll ever see in the NFL...Dallas shifting from 8 wins in 2013 to 12 in 2014 to 4 in 2015 to 13 in 2016 and now wherever they drop this season. Season win over/under bettor's dream. Never within 3 games of the prior season. Follow the bouncing ball.

The only thing I'll say about all this Dallas talk is they figured to sharply regress as a team this season, and it played out that way. Personnel follows the same path. There is no way I would overreact to personnel indications in a downward reality-check season like this.

This is about as blatant you'll ever see in the NFL...Dallas shifting from 8 wins in 2013 to 12 in 2014 to 4 in 2015 to 13 in 2016 and now wherever they drop this season. Season win over/under bettor's dream. Never within 3 games of the prior season. Follow the bouncing ball.

Two words Jason Garrett.

No he does both, actually hand in the dirt more.

Watch this play, best edge run defender also

I wasn’t in love with that redirect vs Lamar Jackson cause I thought he was 255 at 275 though yeah I’m impressed.

That does look like top 5 pick lock provided he doesn’t test poorly

Looks like has some quick acceleration I would take that if it came to me but barring top 5 it wont. Like the stack and flow in the run game also like the inside redirect rush

I don’t see an elite explosion athlete but as a 43 de I don’t really need one especially if It can play all 3 downs out the chute

That’s a every down player from the get go

Last edited:
Dez can’t get separation anymore they don’t have a #1 wr

He’s about to be hit with a reality check in the form of a pay cut or release

His games been robbed by injury accumulation

Daks overrated though and it’s showing this year without zeke and oline play

I agree with a lot of the things you post.

I could not possibly disagree with this one more.

I wasn’t in love with that redirect vs Lamar Jackson cause I thought he was 255 at 275 though yeah I’m impressed.

That does look like top 5 pick lock provided he doesn’t test poorly

Looks like has some quick acceleration I would take that if it came to me but barring top 5 it wont. Like the stack and flow in the run game also like the inside redirect rush

I don’t see an elite explosion athlete but as a 43 de I don’t really need one especially if It can play all 3 downs out the chute

Mocked as a top 5 pick on most draft boards, Good eye on the type of Athlete he is, many want to see his explosion testing in the combine but at the same time they're expecting to see a good 3 cone.

Some mock drafts have him going to Miami.

I agree with a lot of the things you post.

I could not possibly disagree with this one more.

Feel free to explain it and also advise if it’s the dez take the dak one or both

I think jerry sanders made some good points regarding where dez makes a living and not having as much of that anymore but the oline attrition and the fact that Dak can no longer sit in 2nd and 4 ahead of the sticks all game long which even romo admits is a problem is the big qb exposure here

Mocked as a top 5 pick on most draft boards, Good eye on the type of Athlete he is, many want to see his explosion testing in the combine but at the same time they're expecting to see a good 3 cone.

Some mock drafts have him going to Miami.

Miami drafts that it will be with visions of what Mario Williams was supposed to be when they signed him.

I agree 3 cone looks like it should be a good number

Miami drafts that it will be with visions of what Mario Williams was supposed to be when they signed him.

I agree 3 cone looks like it should be a good number

I'm amazed at ur ability to sum up the type of athletes players are without much studying, thats a good skill to have when evaluating.

I'm amazed at ur ability to sum up the type of athletes players are without much studying, thats a good skill to have when evaluating.

It shouldn’t take but so many looks to know what a comp is or if a guys got it or not and what the value would be

That said I’m highly spit balling here cause I haven’t given any of these kids really any looks.

But I can see the vision with Chubb and Miami and it looks to me like what Mario Williams was suppose to give us

That might be the first non qb to come off the board cause he plays a premium position and he plays all 3 downs out the gate

Top 5 value is qb and edge in terms of biggest value

It shouldn’t take but so many looks to know what a comp is or if a guys got it or not and what the value would be

That said I’m highly spit balling here cause I haven’t given any of these kids really any looks.

But I can see the vision with Chubb and Miami and it looks to me like what Mario Williams was suppose to give us

Ik that's what makes it impressive.

Yea finding the right comps are important. Some say Harris will be successful because of Derrick Burgess (slow, stiff but explosive) but the only thing is Burgess looks a good bit more explosive so who knows.

Barkley has tree trunks for legs, gained weight and is now 230 but doesn't play like a power back at all, I want him at 215 he's naturally thick anyway. His play style will help his longevity.

Back
Top Bottom