Dolphins Showing Interest In Former Cardinals De Robert Nkemdiche | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Showing Interest In Former Cardinals De Robert Nkemdiche

Dude has maturity issues that surpass Vontae Davis but in addition lacks the work ethic and is always injured.

Talented as **** of course but he truly is a mess. I'd pass on even this due diligence phase.

I think his game might fit us but it better be vet minimum and nothing guaranteed.

Compete for 4th dt and de base run I’m sure

Exactly the sort of situation the phrase 'one year prove-it deal' was created for.

Freak show talent physically, but always has something weird going on with him that just doesn't make sense.

I remember when he somehow fell out of a 4 story window of a hotel in Atlanta when he was at Ole Miss. In addition to being suspended for other things.

Strange kid.

Freak show talent physically, but always has something weird going on with him that just doesn't make sense.

I remember when he somehow fell out of a 4 story window of a hotel in Atlanta when he was at Ole Miss. In addition to being suspended for other things.

Strange kid.

Yeah, he has always found a way to do something...odd. I want to say this dates back to high school as well...if I remember from the recruitment days.

This would be such a Patriot type of signing. Buy low with high ceiling potential. I am all for it.

"Robert Nkemdiche come on down!"
I guess my question is whether Miami has the locker room leaders to bring this guy in? That never seems to be a question with New England.

This would be such a Patriot type of signing. Buy low with high ceiling potential. I am all for it.

"Robert Nkemdiche come on down!"

I mean 31 teams could of had him at $1.1 million this year by picking him up on waivers. They all passed.

Unlike Gordon, Nkemdiche is very unproven at this level and he has a reputation of having serious attitude issues in addition to being out of shape. Plus the off the field stuff and coming off an ACL.

Hoops has it right. Any deal will have no guaranteed dollars outside of a token $10k signing bonus at most and expect the very minimum from a salary standpoint.

Nah man. It's literally one team doing due diligence on an extremely talented player who literally is at rock bottom and can be had for non guaranteed pennies on the dollar. Nothing more, nothing less.
Not sure he is at rock bottom, at least as I think of rock bottom, which is a player acknowledging his immaturity and is committed to doing things differently. His response on an Instagram post following his release:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27271845/not-shape-nkemdiche-released-cardinals
"I'll internally bleed red forever, thankful for the opportunity to grow as a player and experience the culture it was an ecstatic ride," Nkemdiche wrote in an Instagram post. "The fans, coaches, teammates only love and genuine moments. But, Nothing last forever time to continue the journey and keep elevating,on to the next fix ... let's go!!!!!!!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom