Dolphins Showing Interest In Former Cardinals De Robert Nkemdiche | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Showing Interest In Former Cardinals De Robert Nkemdiche

Nkemdiche is one guy I'd stay away from. He's waaaaay out there. He so far out, he's not coming back!!! Nkemdiche makes "Dark Place", seem like a bright light!!

Million dollar body 10 cent brain, but also in fairness he was drafted towards the point where Bruce Arians started to check out a bit so he didnt get great coaching

Bring him in..Flores has been around and won with a psychopathic killer (Hernandez). Nkemdiche is small potatoes.

This is Flores self proclaimed wheelhouse. As I reserve judgment on said claim its definitely a situation I'm looking forward to see play out. Take an individual and make that person into the best version of themselves. Do you Coach Flo!!!!

You have enough talent it buy's you extra chances in this league, if he can be rehabilitated Flores/Wilkins would seem like the right choice to give it a try.

Get that 1st round pick paying off extra

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27271845/not-shape-nkemdiche-released-cardinals
"I'll internally bleed red forever, thankful for the opportunity to grow as a player and experience the culture it was an ecstatic ride," Nkemdiche wrote in an Instagram post. "The fans, coaches, teammates only love and genuine moments. But, Nothing last forever time to continue the journey and keep elevating,on to the next fix ... let's go!!!!!!!!!!"

His PR guy wrote that for sure. And a terrible one at that. Dude, of course everyone bleeds red. Reeks of intentionally trying to sound like a passionate player who now magically has their head on right.

I thought we should stay away from him predraft but with the Flores effect in play this may be the type of challenge he’s inspired by..

If the ticket out of the hell hole that is Arizona is to take it easy, lie on the couch, and eat cheesie poofs. I'd do it too.

Being able to rehab at my speed then sign with a team of my choice?

Every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

This one is tough. Didn't want anything to do with him coming out ... had some funny back and forths on here about him. But with a severe lack of talent ... a scheme fit ... a new coach that could possibly get through to him ... and him coming bargain basement cheap ... I'd say pull the trigger if his setbacks have matured him.

The smartest thing to do would be maybe even wait another year before he's totally back from the injury ... you're just paying to see if he can keep his head out of his ass this season. Stats aren't gonna be there quite yet.

Please dear lord no. Never liked this person.

Someone said this in another thread and it applies here....Dolphins are collecting lotto tickets (Rosen, Hurns). Well consider this DT a scratch off. If he's cheap and has some talent, why not.

The whole “next fix” phrase seems less than intelligent. I mean he has had issues with smoking a substance (I believe it was synthetic marijuana, which unlike marijuana, has serious psychological side effects that may or may not be permanent depending on the person and dosage/substance used to create) that raised a lot of red flags his final year in college.

I’ll admit I don’t know how he has played since entering the NFL but I would like to pick him up. Not sure if Flo wants another problem child though. I figured Mark Walton was the big leap of faith on a troubled but talented athlete

Back
Top Bottom