Dolphins Sign Aaf Nt Joey Mbu And Rb Kenneth Farrow | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Aaf Nt Joey Mbu And Rb Kenneth Farrow

COMPLETELY go the undrafted route. But I shouldnt bitch and moan too much. They are obviously trying to get the best QB next year so I am happy with that.

Why should they COMPLETELY go the undrafted route? Especially, when they can do both? Not to mention guys like Cam Wake have been discovered that way.

Why should they COMPLETELY go the undrafted route? Especially, when they can do both? Not to mention guys like Cam Wake have been discovered that way.

After thinking about it, I'm cool with what they are doing. Its getting us one step closer to that #1 pick and our QB. We can all get behind that.

I can't believe anybody would complain about this. We need 90 players for camp people. Worst case, none of these guys make the final 53.....so freaking what? We didn't use any picks on them and they're not getting any big contracts.

Best case, one or two of these guys make the final 53 and contribute. There's nothing to lose and much to gain here.

Joey Mbu DL, Miami Dolphins

Dolphins signed NT Joey Mbu, formerly of the San Antonio Commanders.
The Dolphins have now added five players from the defunct league including former Mbu teammates Kenneth Farrow, Tyrone Holmes, and Jayrone Elliott. Mbu has made nine appearances in the NFL for both the Falcons and Colts, but he was out of the league last season.

Source: Cole Thompson on Twitter

I can't believe anybody would complain about this. We need 90 players for camp people. Worst case, none of these guys make the final 53.....so freaking what? We didn't use any picks on them and they're not getting any big contracts.

Best case, one or two of these guys make the final 53 and contribute. There's nothing to lose and much to gain here.

Dolphin fan:
1e34361d3d2b4f9c78f788d543ed6613.jpg

Miami has now signed 4 players off the same AAF team in San Antonio. 3 from the defensive side, I wonder if the San Antonio defense was any good?

That was fun to watch!

A bit more I found;

“Farrow didn’t put up the same kind of numbers in 2015 that he did two years ago, when he earned PFF’s fifth-best grade among running backs, but he still enters the 2016 draft with the position’s fourth-highest overall and seventh-highest rushing and receiving grades over the last two years. He also showcased next-level blocking chops, allowing just 10 QB pressures, and secured every catchable target over the last two seasons.

Farrow is unlikely to be drafted, but he should be a priority free-agent pickup based on those production numbers and the plus strength and athleticism he displayed at the Houston Pro Day. His vertical (38 inches) and times in the three-cone (6.95), short shuttle (4.14), and 60-yard shuttle (11.31) drills would have ranked within the top three at the combine.”

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-3-rb-sleepers-for-the-2016-nfl-draft

Obviously the AAF was a Miami Dolphins secret weapon!

Stashed and developed multiple future ALLPROs!

:)

That was fun to watch!

A bit more I found;

“Farrow didn’t put up the same kind of numbers in 2015 that he did two years ago, when he earned PFF’s fifth-best grade among running backs, but he still enters the 2016 draft with the position’s fourth-highest overall and seventh-highest rushing and receiving grades over the last two years. He also showcased next-level blocking chops, allowing just 10 QB pressures, and secured every catchable target over the last two seasons.

Farrow is unlikely to be drafted, but he should be a priority free-agent pickup based on those production numbers and the plus strength and athleticism he displayed at the Houston Pro Day. His vertical (38 inches) and times in the three-cone (6.95), short shuttle (4.14), and 60-yard shuttle (11.31) drills would have ranked within the top three at the combine.”

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/draft-3-rb-sleepers-for-the-2016-nfl-draft
just watching those highlights the guy seems to have a nose for the end zone. Again, there's nothing wrong with this

Back
Top Bottom