Dolphins Sign Aaf Nt Joey Mbu And Rb Kenneth Farrow | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Aaf Nt Joey Mbu And Rb Kenneth Farrow

This is a nothing to lose, everything to gain situation.

These guys may not be Wake type discoveries, but if you find 1 or 2 solid to good players without giving anything away...that is a huge win.

Every team has no name guys filling vital roles (special teams, reserves, etc) that allow the team more flexibility in other areas.

You can't draft 53 players in one year.

You can't sign 53 greedy free agents in one year.

The average career of an NFL player is less than 4 years. Which means your team might be lucky enough to have 14 - 28 players on the roster that were drafted in a 4 year cycle. Where are the other 25 - 39 players coming from?

Kurt Warner was bagging groceries.

The measure of a FO is not how much money it can throw at a problem. It is how well it cultivates talent from any means necessary to effectively build a roster that facilitates a winning team.

When you find the published document on "How to Build a Super Bowl Winning Team", please share.

So many fans who "know" how to do "this" or "that", yet have never played, coached, managed or owned in the NFL.

We all want to win. I don't care how.

Cam Wake was once signed from the Canadian league. That worked out pretty well!

Not saying any of these players will be Wake, but maybe a few make the roster and contribute.

The last couple of years I repeatedly said that you can go out and get guys off the street to play and get the same results.

This year they are going to prove me right.

Maybe if the coaching/scheme is better

Mbu is a solid pickup. I feel like the AAF is a great feeder system. At least you know your signees have experience dealing with pro-level blocking.

The last couple of years I repeatedly said that you can go out and get guys off the street to play and get the same results.

This year they are going to prove me right.
LOL!

What a **** show.
It is comical how much activity we have around leagues like the CFL, AFA, Lingerie League etc. I just read we found some Brazilian guy on the streets of Rio and signed him. This team is going to be a hot mess this season.

Back
Top Bottom