Dolphins sign Achane, Higgins and Hayes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Achane, Higgins and Hayes

Congrats to those 3.

Now pay my man Cam.

I still can’t believe we added Jalen Ramsey and Cam Smith this off season.

That was a dream scenario for me as I believed CB was by far the biggest weakness last year. It was a weakness before the season even started.

And then to get Devon too?

Congrats to those 3.

Now pay my man Cam.

I still can’t believe we added Jalen Ramsey and Cam Smith this off season.

That was a dream scenario for me as I believed CB was by far the biggest weakness last year. It was a weakness before the season even started.

And then to get Devon too?
Super pumped, I think we nailed the draft given our picks with a big-time playmaker on each side of the ball early and two guys who could really develop late. Add Fangio, Ramsey, Long, Elliott, etc to that defense while returning everyone and a healthy Ogbah and we are loaded there. Adding Berrios and Achane to our special teams has to pay major dividends. We have even more speed on offense now w/ Achane and also Anderson. Sky's the limit. And in a year we have a hard but exciting schedule I love that we'll be our most complete team in decades and hopefully kicking that @ss from the hated Redskins and Cowboys to the new kings in the Chiefs and Eagles, to the Raiders, Titans and Chargers who all have something coming from us to our pitiful division opponents. Going to be a fun ride!

So much easier signing rookies with the current NFL/PA agreement. When does this current one run out? I wonder if there will be much change in the next one.

Back
Top Bottom