Dolphins sign Baker to extension | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Baker to extension

Baker has to prove that his first 3 years of production weren't a fluke...

Meanwhile, Gesicki not being resigned is looked at as a gross oversight with ONE productive year.

:shoo:

Warner got a lot of "Cheese" for basically the same production. But $13m more guaranteed.
On a 5yr deal, as opposed to 3yrs.

When all is said and done, there may not be much difference in the two contracts, with respect to how much the two players end up making.

Because its nowhere near the same production.

Tackles don't equal production or Kiko Alonso would be Zach Thomas (who also benefits from bloated tackle stats)
What is and how do you get bloated tackle stats. Never heard that term before.

I'd love to sign a contract guaranteeing me $41M for my Bloated Belly.
Laugh Laughing GIF by Angry Birds

Zach Thomas so called Bloated and useless tackles...

I am sure many top LB playing then and today, WISH they could have Bloated tackle stats.

Zach Thomas so called Bloated and useless tackles...

I am sure many top LB playing then and today, WISH they could have Bloated tackle stats.

It was a silly statement.

ZT did exactly what his role in that scheme required, at an elite level, for the majority of his career.

It was a silly statement.

ZT did exactly what his role in that scheme required, at an elite level, for the majority of his career.
The man seemed more then not, know exactly where the ball was going, and had the ability to stop it if he was there 1st.

Baker may not be Zach, but he is still a good player, and not very highly overpaid as some think.

Baker has to prove that his first 3 years of production weren't a fluke...

Meanwhile, Gesicki not being resigned is looked at as a gross oversight with ONE productive year.

:shoo:

You have some strange positions and i'm more convinced it's purposeful now.

Back
Top Bottom