Dolphins sign CB Alexander | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign CB Alexander

He had 6-8 very good games last season and 7 horrible games. For his career he has been mostly good. He's not a sure tackler. He's serviceable. He has a much better track record than Noah. For some reason he gave up 5 TDs last season. That's what caused the drop in his grade. He's 28.

people were projecting him ahead of XMan to us in the 2nd round of that 2016 draft.

he was highly thought of, i am glad we went the route we did.
I was not happy with the Howard pick. I remember him getting absolutely abused by Kevin White to the tune of like 200 receiving yards. Funny how things work out haha.

His agent Drew Rosenhaus said he isn’t an option at this point unless Byron Jones isn’t healthy because he is a starter not a backup.
Only if a team picks him up and plays him as a starter.
I can't believe the extent that some of these guys "trip over their d**k" when they make statements like that. - LOL

If we hadn't picked NI we would have probably picked that GA OT that went right after to Tennessee we traded for later. Whatever his name was. The one that recorded himself driving no look and vaping right after we cut him.
As opposed to "before we drafted him" - LOL

Back
Top Bottom