Dolphins sign CB Alexander | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign CB Alexander

Noah is right up their with Jamar Fletcher (who at least got on the field - albeit to get roasted repeatedly), Jamar Taylor and Jason Allen (who did intercept a lot of balls at least). What a bust - I don’t think a change of scenery is going to help him. He just looks lost - even covering punts!
I dunno. If this was Iggy's rookie year would we be so hard on him, knowing he converted from WR late in college? He is pretty close to rookie age as we debate his future with such certainty. I am not saying he will be good or great but am really not so sure he is garbage as to be thinking of dumping him for little or nothing. He needs to get better and that's not lost on him or the coaches.

I dunno. If this was Iggy's rookie year would we be so hard on him, knowing he converted from WR late in college? He is pretty close to rookie age as we debate his future with such certainty. I am not saying he will be good or great but am really not so sure he is garbage as to be thinking of dumping him for little or nothing. He needs to get better and that's not lost on him or the coaches.
It’s that he was taken w a 1st round pick that’s the huge issue

Then there’s maybe we can poach a stashed CB and an OL late.
Still hurts when biggest need was there and our pick was announced- NI
As bad as Jets fans when they took an unknown TE in Round 1 a ways back

As long as Flores gets credit for picks like Holland and Phillips. Be fair, Grier doesn’t lose his balls and give into the Coach on only the “bad” picks. Flores gets credit for the good ones too.
Yes he does. Both picks I'm sure were Flores.

His agent Drew Rosenhaus said he isn’t an option at this point unless Byron Jones isn’t healthy because he is a starter not a backup.
With that attitude he may be "starting" from his sofa on Sundays.

That's fine if that is someone's stance, but that's a reason to criticize the organization, not the player.

I think the arrow points toward bust myself, but I don't see the need to relentlessly rag on the guy.

from what I remember this guy was good in coverage but has poor ball skills, similar to Noah Iggy.

He's a bust. Oh well. Hard to hit on every 1st rounder. He just ain't going to pan out. Not even a reliable back up.

If Jones is not good to go for game one, who do you want to see covering for him as CB2 and who do you want in the slot?

I get it's fun to be optimistic about every move the team makes, but there's a reason he was still available this late in the year.

Back
Top Bottom