Dolphins Sign Cb Eric Rowe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Cb Eric Rowe

Low risk, provides depth and has good size. He’ll fight for the #2 job, which really can’t get worse than last year.

Don’t love or hate the signing. I’ll take it.

Real up and down player. I remember him having a rough rookie year getting torched in Philly. Then in NE his first year he looked improved but still not spectacular, and then ends up getting replaced and barely seeing the field 2 years since. But he’s young and 6’1” and we need bodies

I don't hate this one. Bodies are desperately needed in the secondary and he's been versatile when healthy. I expect a few more of these type of signings for DB, DL, and OL.

This is the point where we sign cheap prove it deals to players with question marks and see what sticks. Cool with it.

Was he cut? Does a small signing like this affect the comps we'll get for losing James and wake

AHA! So THIS is what you've been doing with yourself you global talent scout!

Well if true, then at least we know we'll still be using press-man corners, which honestly is a relief to hear, because this defense can work with or without them.

I don't hate this one. Bodies are desperately needed in the secondary and he's been versatile when healthy. I expect a few more of these type of signings for DB, DL, and OL.

This is the point where we sign cheap prove it deals to players with question marks and see what sticks. Cool with it.
Yeah, shopping in the bargain bins. I'm fine with this signing. If he is injured, we're tanking anyway. If he heals up, we might have a good value. You can never have too many corners, and this defense plays 6 DB's a lot. Factoring in durability issues, that probably means we need to go into the preseason with at least 4 S's and 6 CB's.

Back
Top Bottom