Dolphins sign CB Mario Edwards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign CB Mario Edwards

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wow is all I can say. He might compete for the starting job(if Surtain is traded), but I bet the real winner is between Howard and Poole. Still, Mario is a better choice then re-signing Wyrick. We need the depth.

Could someone be making a move to FS? Could any of our corners do that sucessfully? I know changing position is tough, but we have have a lot of talent at CB.

Damn.. Chambers will look like GOD in training camp, thats for sure..

mario isnt that bad i no what chambers did to him but thats isnt the usual for mario. hes on the top half of corners in the league and should be a very interesting training camp battle if surtain is traded which is almost definate even if its not to the chiefs.

beejay05 said:
Could someone be making a move to FS? Could any of our corners do that sucessfully? I know changing position is tough, but we have have a lot of talent at CB.
I don't think so. We usually carry 4 CBs and with Surtain most likely gone, it will leave us now with Madison, Howard, Poole and Edwards.

Well if there's one thing he'll have that no other Dolphin player has, it's his long neck. Seriously it's like a candy apple.

when i first read the signing i thought wow mario edwards is not that good...but then look at new england and the play they got out of their corners...they were mario edwards type players, so for that reason I am optimistic about this signing

Nublar7 said:
I don't think so. We usually carry 4 CBs and with Surtain most likely gone, it will leave us now with Madison, Howard, Poole and Edwards.
You are probably right, but I think any one of those guys could seriously compete for a starting job on some of the lower tier secondaries in the league. Edwards might be a depth signing, but he is better than majority of the dime corners in the league. In Saban we trust.

Back
Top Bottom