Dolphins sign DB Linden Stephens | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign DB Linden Stephens

I really like what we're doing here, poaching talent. As for this kid... I don't know much about him, but understanding that it's highlight reel and not a lowlight reel, he appears to have two attributes that are difficult to teach. He looks like he's naturally aggressive and he's seem to make contact with the ball without selling out. No doubt he's a project, but he might be well worth it.

I really like what we're doing here, poaching talent. As for this kid... I don't know much about him, but understanding that it's highlight reel and not a lowlight reel, he appears to have two attributes that are difficult to teach. He looks like he's naturally aggressive and he's seem to make contact with the ball without selling out. No doubt he's a project, but he might be well worth it.
Yeah I like that he is physical. I trust Boyer, and Flores to find talent at the DB position. So far the Needham project is working out. I imagine with a better pass rush, they would look better.

These guys turn over every conceivable rock don't they?

I like the approach. It's almost like having unlimited low rd draft picks. The cost is insignificant, and it only takes a couple guys to pan out, to make it worthwhile.
Smart play on their part for sure, it's a numbers game...

Back
Top Bottom