Dolphins Sign DE Frank Herron To Practice Squad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign DE Frank Herron To Practice Squad

I'd rather see Myarick play. He was our best TE in the preseason(I know it's just preseason)but I'd like to see what he can do in a regular season game.
Good day brother Danny. The practice squad is probably a player stash this year to see more of what they can do next year. I think they know what they got in some of the players and don't want to expose them too much to other teams.

Last edited:
Good day brother Danny. The practice squad is probably a player stash this year to see more of what they can do next year. I think they know what they got in some of the players and don't want to expose them too much to other teams.
Oh I agree with you. I just don't want another team to take Myarick from us. Like I said, he might never be anything but I'd hate to see him doing well for another team when we had him right here with us.

Oh I agree with you. I just don't want another team to take Myarick from us. Like I said, he might never be anything but I'd hate to see him doing well for another team when we had him right here with us.
He could be a big 7-11!

Back
Top Bottom