Dolphins sign DT John Jenkins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign DT John Jenkins

Dolphins signed DT John Jenkins, formerly of the Bears, to a one-year contract.​

A rotational lineman along the interior, Jenkins was limited to 11 games by a thumb issue in Chicago last season. He appeared in all 16 contests for the Dolphins in 2019, making five starts. If he makes the team, he should play 20-30 weekly snaps.

Ugh. I mean we needed someone I guess still disappointed we couldn’t land the dT from the pats. Did Jenkins play last year?

Dolphins signed DT John Jenkins, formerly of the Bears, to a one-year contract.​

A rotational lineman along the interior, Jenkins was limited to 11 games by a thumb issue in Chicago last season. He appeared in all 16 contests for the Dolphins in 2019, making five starts. If he makes the team, he should play 20-30 weekly snaps.
Thanks. That answers my question. He was with bears

Thanks for posting Utah but there was already a thread about it so I merged yours

I like it. We're getting older. But yeah. 31 isn't ancient. We'll see!
He’s not half bad. We need some 30+ vets to provide leadership. I don’t think a team ever won a title in any of the big 4 sports without any players over 30. It’s one reason this team wasn’t mentally prepared for Buffalo week 17 last year. I like a young team but you have to have vets who bring maturity, wisdom and other intangibles. I know the late, great George Allen and his “Over the Hill Gang” agree w me.

Back
Top Bottom