Dolphins sign DT John Jenkins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign DT John Jenkins

Dovetail this signing with the thread about PFFs ratings of the position groups available for the draft.

They ranked the IDL position as the single weakest group in the draft, called the DTs the weakest group they have ever ranked since their inception.

Given that, signing a journeyman, run-stopping Tackle makes more sense.

Also, in year 1, a journeyman runstopper is likely to be a better runstopper than a 1st or 2nd RD rookie will be. Miami has a strong rotation of guys who are huge and can plug things up.

Also, in year 1, a journeyman runstopper is likely to be a better runstopper than a 1st or 2nd RD rookie will be. Miami has a strong rotation of guys who are huge and can plug things up.
Yeah... The only guy we had on the roster was Benito Jones and he was a UDFA zero technique guy.

I like that Seiler cat
He might not be the most popular, but I think he'd be a sleeper candidate for "least hated" player in a poll.

Hard not to like his combo of contribution, contract value, and personality.

Hope he finds even more success this year.

He might not be the most popular, but I think he'd be a sleeper candidate for "least hated" player in a poll.

Hard not to like his combo of contribution, contract value, and personality.

Hope he finds even more success this year.
Guy plays with a heck of a motor

Seiler signed a contract that pays him like a rotational player who mostly starts... which, I think, is what he is.

If anyone on FH thinks he will ever be a 10-12 sacks per year guy, I have not met him.

Nice guy. Good, but not great player.

I am really starting to warm up to OJULARI at 18 ... perfect pick and won’t be there at 36 ...

He ‘should‘ be there if we trade back slightly from 18 ... like to 22 ...

I recall him playing well...

I am really starting to warm up to OJULARI at 18 ... perfect pick and won’t be there at 36 ...

He ‘should‘ be there if we trade back slightly from 18 ... like to 22 ...
Me too. Him and Owusu-Karamoa

Dovetail this signing with the thread about PFFs ratings of the position groups available for the draft.

They ranked the IDL position as the single weakest group in the draft, called the DTs the weakest group they have ever ranked since their inception.

Given that, signing a journeyman, run-stopping Tackle makes more sense.
Yes. Did NOT want to draft DT this yr.

Back
Top Bottom