Dolphins sign Earl Mitchell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign Earl Mitchell

id be happy with this

Huge signing if happens, especially cause it lets us pick BPA @19!! I'd love Mosley or Ebron...

That's a lot of athleticism on the dl. I'd be cool with it

He's my #2 DT behind Melton. Either of these 2 and Odrick is a good start to rebuilding a younger DL.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/03/11/3987727/miami-dolphins-target-free-agent.html

This would be a nice pickup and a great replacement for Paul and Randy. If we can grab Mitchell and Saffold as well as maybe Ben Tate I'd be a happy man

FYI, Safford is signed.

I like Mitchell. He isn't versitile and forces us to play a 4-3. I think most DCs prefer players that can play multiple techniques, but if we are sticking with a 4-3 without hybrids on the DL, Mitchell makes me happy.

I would think this would be an excellent addition to pair with Odrick.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

FYI, Safford is signed.

I like Mitchell. He isn't versitile and forces us to play a 4-3. I think most DCs prefer players that can play multiple techniques, but if we are sticking with a 4-3 without hybrids on the DL, Mitchell makes me happy.

Care to share a link on Saffold signing somewhere? Rotoworld doesn't have anything on him recently saying he is planning on signing somewhere.

Care to share a link on Saffold signing somewhere? Rotoworld doesn't have anything on him recently saying he is planning on signing somewhere.

seems to be going to play LT for the raiders

The only concern with this is that now we have 2 smaller guys at DT. Without a bunch of beef inside the DL, we need a very good MLB able to take on blockers to keep teams from running on us inside. We don't have that MLB.

This would be a great pickup. Mitchell is more disruptive than Soliai.

Draft a DT to groom behind Mitchell and Odrick and Miami is set at DL again.

This would be a great pickup. Mitchell is more disruptive than Soliai.

Draft a DT to groom behind Mitchell and Odrick and Miami is set at DL again.

If we can grab Jernigan at 19 I'd be down for that or even Ra'shede Hageman or Easley in later rounds.. We still need to draft DL somewhere

Back
Top Bottom