Dolphins sign ex-Jet OT Cedric Ogbuehi | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign ex-Jet OT Cedric Ogbuehi

Current view: (16 OL)
—1st Round Draft Pick in Red
—2nd/3rd Round Draft Pick in Green

LT: Armstead, Lamm, Ogbuehi
LG: Eichenberg, Jones, Hayes
C: Williams, Feeney, Uluave
RG: Hunt, Cotton, Tunstall
RT: Jackson, Wynn, Christian, Ki. Smith

—Hayes R7.23
—All others entered league as UDFA; signed w/Mia as UFA
—since last season’s end, Miami has added a total of 10 OL (and since cut 3)
—2022 OL not resigned: Greg Little (Texans), Brandon Shell (UFA), Michael Deiter (Texans), Larnel Coleman (Panthers)
Armstead was a 3rd round pick.

Taking some flyers, and hoping something sticks. Grier playing a dangerous game with that RT spot, but let’s hope we get lucky.
I have no idea why Grier continues to view the OL as a secondary position when it is the one glaring weakness on this team. It is the one of the most frustrating things (among many) I have had to deal with in my 50+ years as a fan. Yes we bring in two former first round picks, but both with baggage.

Wynn + Fleming makes more sense here.

This is likely a camp body. Just another guy (literally) making his rounds throug the AFC East. All 4 teams are loaded with guys who fit that bill.

Well doesn’t hurt to bring him in. Ex 1st round pick, with experience. If he doesn’t work out hopefully he wont cost the team much.
I think this is the teams thinking.
I do have some worry that it is a “throw against the wall and see what sticks”.
3 UDFAs already released

So with these last two signings is there any way we sign flenming? I can’t see him signing with all the bodies here. Why thoughts ?

The Jets had a terrible OL last year, and we expressed interest in three different OL players they decided they didn’t want back (Fant, Feeney, Ogbuehi), and we managed to choose the two worst out of the three.

Excited Oh Yeah GIF by The Voice

Back
Top Bottom