Dolphins Sign Former Um Tight End Clive Walford | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Former Um Tight End Clive Walford

Remember... the cap only counts the top salaries... 51 I think. I dont have it in front of me.

I wonder if Grier was overruled on drafting Gesicki and maybe even Smythe.

I'm probably reading too much into two low profile TE signings, but it does just seem a little odd that are first two pickups are both at the position we "in theory" have depth at.

Stevie Wonder can see that Gesicki has "bust" written all over him...

Hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it.

Two TE sets...Allen and Walford.

I really liked him coming out of the draft. He's done jack squat to live up to that for me, so i'll just wait and see on this one. meh

Gesicki is a field stretcher and a pass catcher... Gase grievously misused him. Let's see what he can do in his true role.

Very VERY little... and only if he makes team.

You are splitting hairs.

It's not splitting hairs.

U said he won't count against the cap and I can assure you he will.

Him making the team or not has nothing to do with him counting against the cap while he is on the team. He will count.

Go ahead...split hairs.

It really isn't a big deal but don't put out misleading info that he won't count against the cap when he clearly will. This doesn't need to be downplayed or sold.

It's a very low risk signing and if he makes the team then our young trio either got Injured, did not improve or he finally put it together.

But after investing so much in TE last year and to see this much focus on the position. . . It's not encouraging.

Back
Top Bottom