Dolphins Sign Former Um Tight End Clive Walford | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Former Um Tight End Clive Walford

Sometimes random TE signings actually pan out and make nice surprises. Some examples Gary Barnidge, Delanie Walker, Jared cook, Eric Ebron, Zach Miller. I don't think Walford will be that guy but maybe Dwayne Allen.

Stevie Wonder can see that Gesicki has "bust" written all over him...

Hope I'm wrong...but I doubt it.

Two TE sets...Allen and Walford.

I still haven't quite given up. But yah...that rookie year was not impressive.

TE has long been a position where rookies are slow to contribute... and if you are in an offense that uses you incorrectly, even moreso.

Waaaaay too early to know what Gesicki can do.

Even guys with pocket protectors can see this.

TE has long been a position where rookies are slow to contribute... and if you are in an offense that uses you incorrectly, even moreso.

Waaaaay too early to know what Gesicki can do.

Even guys with pocket protectors can see this.

You keep hope alive for the rest of us. I'm 100% behind these TE pickups, because I trust that the new HC may know a thing or two about TE's since he's faced off against one of the best for some-odd years.

So we got Old Dirty and Raewakon the Chef. We aren’t building a football team, we’re becoming WuTang.

I don't know how much I'd be opposed to this approach. The Miami Dolphins would be nothing to **** with. We could sew other teams' assholes shut and keep feeding them ... and feeding them ... and feeding them.

Oh good .We got rid of a few busts recently and had to refill our quota

It's possible this new regime sees something that they don't like with this TE squad, we just keep picking them up like rocks. I am not concern, but it does at least make you raise an eyebrow.

Mike Gesicki, Brian Flores is telling you...

not-impressed-cat_o_7086353.jpg

I wonder if Grier was overruled on drafting Gesicki and maybe even Smythe.

I'm probably reading too much into two low profile TE signings, but it does just seem a little odd that are first two pickups are both at the position we "in theory" have depth at.

I doubt it Allen seems like a guy Flores was looking to pick up Allen. Gas for Walford who knows he look like you have potential is first couple years in the NFL but he's been pure crap the last 2 years

What exactly is Grier doing? First he extends O'Leary. Then he signs Allen to add to Gesicki, Smythe and now Walford? He is just collecting washed out players at this point.

December 27, 2018: New York Jets signed TE Clive Walford.

December 10, 2018: Indianapolis Colts cut TE Clive Walford.

December 7, 2018: Indianapolis Colts waived TE Clive Walford.

November 29, 2018: Indianapolis Colts signed TE Clive Walford.

September 2, 2018: New York Jets cut TE Clive Walford.

September 1, 2018: New York Jets waived TE Clive Walford.

April 2, 2018: New York Jets acquired TE Clive Walford off waivers from the Oakland Raiders.

March 30, 2018: Oakland Raiders waived TE Clive Walford.

What exactly is Grier doing? First he extends O'Leary. Then he signs Allen to add to Gesicki, Smythe and now Walford? He is just collecting washed out players at this point.

December 27, 2018: New York Jets signed TE Clive Walford.

December 10, 2018: Indianapolis Colts cut TE Clive Walford.

December 7, 2018: Indianapolis Colts waived TE Clive Walford.

November 29, 2018: Indianapolis Colts signed TE Clive Walford.

September 2, 2018: New York Jets cut TE Clive Walford.

September 1, 2018: New York Jets waived TE Clive Walford.

April 2, 2018: New York Jets acquired TE Clive Walford off waivers from the Oakland Raiders.

March 30, 2018: Oakland Raiders waived TE Clive Walford.

Some will come to camp, and then be released and or injured it will be ok, it isint like we are destroying our cap with these signings. What if Gase was on board with fish out of water Mike and marginal player smythe and Grier wasn’t?

What if Flores said - are you kidding me witht these te’s and the blocking?

I doubt it Allen seems like a guy Flores was looking to pick up Allen. Gas for Walford who knows he look like you have potential is first couple years in the NFL but he's been pure crap the last 2 years

Yah, I do think I'm probably reading too much into it. It's just weird those being the only two signings at a position we drafted two of last year

Back
Top Bottom