Dolphins sign guard Jermaine Eluemunor | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign guard Jermaine Eluemunor

His contract was posted...

Vet minimum type contract with that same 100k guaranteed that we've given to numerous players...

I'm going to call it the Miami Dolphin tryout pay.
Yeah without even looking into that, I shrugged at the signing with a “let’s see if he makes the team” vibe. Don’t get me wrong, I hope he’s dominant. But I’m not terribly focused on him. I hope the late round draft pick and rookie free agent who we prioritized exceed expectations and prove to be keepers. There are only so many spots.

Yeah without even looking into that, I shrugged at the signing with a “let’s see if he makes the team” vibe. Don’t get me wrong, I hope he’s dominant. But I’m not terribly focused on him. I hope the late round draft pick and rookie free agent who we prioritized exceed expectations and prove to be keepers. There are only so many spots.
I'd bet against him, barring injury.

I had expected another one of these throw away contracts and was unsurprised by this. We are going to eat a number of those 100K signing bonuses, but in the scheme of things, they don't add up to a whole lot.

I watched the first quarter of the 2020 Chiefs-Ravens game that was re-aired last night at midnight, recorded the rest.

Ravens ran the ball with ease behind that talented OL. Matt Skura was moving people and a catalyst for a lot of big runs. I’m eager to watch the rest of that game at some point.

He’s definitely on another level from Ted Karras. Snapping issues never last.

I'd bet against him, barring injury.

I had expected another one of these throw away contracts and was unsurprised by this. We are going to eat a number of those 100K signing bonuses, but in the scheme of things, they don't add up to a whole lot.
Do those even count against the cap? I don’t believe so

Do those even count against the cap? I don’t believe so
It is my understanding that money paid out to cut players immediately accelerates to the cap, whether they are top 51 or not.

I could be wrong and will have to do a bit of research now.

Back
Top Bottom