Dolphins sign guard Jermaine Eluemunor | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign guard Jermaine Eluemunor

So we have the 4 youngsters Hunt, Kindley, Jackson and Eichenberg, 3 vets Davis, Fluker and Eluemunor and the Skura and whoever wins the backup center job. If Larnel Coleman or udfa Robert Jones are going to earn a roster spot they're going to have to earn it. I'm just one more running back away from really being excited about the entire makeup of the Dolphins offensive roster. Maybe another young qb to have a 4th arm in camp and someone to battle Stinnett for the 3rd qb job.
Why would a battle for the 3rd string QB make you more excited about our O roster? Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious.

The Ravens trusted Skura to protect Jackson after a year removed from tearing all of his knee ligaments. Thats got to count for something on how good this guy is, especially now that he's most likely fully recovered. He got benched because of a cut to his snapping hand so I think we're getting a steal.

Perhaps an information download situation like the Cheatriots always do to us?

He might not even make the team...

The guaranteed dollars will tell us how safe that he is. If there aren't any, he'll have to be dominant.

Why would a battle for the 3rd string QB make you more excited about our O roster? Not trying to be a dick, genuinely curious.
For one, I'm not overly excited about seeing the entire 2nd half of preseason games handed over to Stinnett. Plus if we could find a young player that could be eventually groomed into Tua's backup or trade bait that would be great and I really don't think Stinnett is that.

Last edited:
His contract was posted...

Vet minimum type contract with that same 100k guaranteed that we've given to numerous players...

I'm going to call it the Miami Dolphin tryout pay.

Back
Top Bottom