Dolphins Sign Jordan Mills. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Jordan Mills.

7 flags 6.5 sacks allowed no games missed for 3 years. 3 million
3 flags 5 sacks allowed 9 games missed in 3 years. 12.75 million
1.5 sacks/year and 1 flag per year, we'll take that all day and twice on Sunday. Hope the health remains.

I hope they give Jesse Davis a long and fair look at right tackle. In some ways, he may be more suited there. Inside, he was too upright frequently. Would he be an elite RT in pass pro? I doubt it, but he may surprise people and not be a turnstile. He's long and moves his feet ok. I would take a long look at him out there at RT and be open minded.

The kid from the AAF also bears watching.

Good point. It's amazing how a crap contract for a starter is really a huge amount of money for normal folks. But then again, the odds of being a pro athlete are so infinitesimal, that the high dollar values make sense from a scarcity and market value standpoint.

In the context of an NFL salary cap, $3 M for a veteran starter is a crap amount.

In the context of real people with families and bills to pay, that's a massive amount of money.

Two different worlds.

I doubt Davis gets cut. He's not great but at the very least we'd be the back up RG and RT.......I don't expect Prince to start early this year. Maybe late on the year he could get a chance to play. He needs to work on his game. I'd not read much into Deiter playing LG and RG.......this is the time they want to find out what players can do but I believe he'll start at LG.

Back
Top Bottom