Dolphins Sign Lb James Burgess To P-squad; Release Dt Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Lb James Burgess To P-squad; Release Dt Williams

Miami still tweaking the roster huh, well every little helps, hopefully he will contribute soon.....welcome

I don’t mind them doing some things early, like re-signing O’leary for instance- and getting a jump on some things.

Not sure if this signing has anything to do with the future or not though, possibly, especially since he was here once already

Cleveland. And he started 9 games last year for them piling up 4 sacks and 70 tackles as a LB.
What? Aren't those some pretty good numbers for 9 games? I don't think our starting linebackers combined have 4 sacks in 12 games

What? Aren't those some pretty good numbers for 9 games? I don't think our starting linebackers combined have 4 sacks in 12 games

He’s got a feel for the position. Some limitations yes but I’d much rather play with his feel than with some of our backers that lack it.

Yes. He did play in 14 total games coming off the bench in five games. Still, the numbers look good. Obviously, the Brown were blitzing their LBs alot. Do we?

Damn. I saw the thread title and thought we were releasing DT Sylvester Williams. He is awful! For someone that big, he gets pushed around consistently.

Reactions: BSQ
We got him as an UDFA, gave him an extension before the season started (a little over a mil iirc), then promptly released him. Such a common occurrence that it was completely forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom