Dolphins sign LB Micah Johnson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign LB Micah Johnson

Have to go back in my draft guide and see if he was scouted by the Dolphins. I am sure CK would know.

he played hurt his entire senior season...everytime i watched a game of his to see what he looked like he was wearing a knee brace and dragging that leg but he played thru it unlike so many others and still made plays...if he's healthy i personally think he might be able to help us at some point down the road...

if he's not healthy i can see him not making it out of preseason game 1...

Just checked and Micah was definitely scouted by the Fins. Here is a video:

[video=youtube;dc7RoALOZfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc7RoALOZfM[/video]

johnson was one of my favorite ILB's this draft. definition of a thumper - directly takes on and sheds blocks, hits like a truck, tough as nails, good instincts, overall great player. speed was his issue - which was obvious when you watched him - unlike with spikes. he's noticeably slow - but he was also hurt basically his whole damn life. never, ever completely healthy.

the big question with him is when the giants were so desperate for an MLB with pierce gone - how on earth did he get cut? not even good enough to sit behind old *** bulluck? he must be either earth shatteringly slow or seriously made of glass.

A lot of people on here were high on him during the draft. Has some potential as a thumper, but stays hurt, and is quite bad in coverage.

A lot of people on here were high on him during the draft. Has some potential as a thumper, but stays hurt, and is quite bad in coverage.

you were too killer. don't make me look those threads up. hahaha

he will probably be on our practice squad seems like someone with potenial if he loses a little weight and stays healthy.... at least he wont get pancaked like crowder by wr's smh

This is a bizarre pick to replace Edds. He's purely a 1st and 2nd down linebacker, you don't want this guy out there on 3rd down at all.

Wasn't there a bunch of posters in the draft forums who had him in their mocks and were raving about him?

This is a bizarre pick to replace Edds. He's purely a 1st and 2nd down linebacker, you don't want this guy out there on 3rd down at all.

I am guessing he is not truly replacing Edds, just taking his spot. Guess the FO beleives they have enough Coverage ILB so they used Edds spot to get another thumper, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom