Dolphins Sign Louisdor And Mallard For 2004 Season/Pro Bowl Photos... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Louisdor And Mallard For 2004 Season/Pro Bowl Photos...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins Sign Louisdor And Mallard For 2004 Season
The Miami Dolphins today signed cornerback Mesene Louisdor and defensive end Josh Mallard for the 2004 season.

Louisdor (5-10, 179) was born on December 3, 1975, and is a first-year player from Central Michigan. He is a native of Miami Beach. Mallard (6-2, 259) was born March 21, 1979, and is a second-year from from the University of Georgia. He is a native of Savannah, GA.

also, from the PR section of official site:

Pro Bowl Photo Album
See photos from the team practice sessions as safety Brock Marion, defensive end Adewale Ogunleye, cornerback Patrick Surtain and linebacker Zach Thomas prepare to represent the Miami Dolphins and the AFC in the 2004 Pro Bowl Game, to be played in Honolulu, Hawaii, on Sunday, February 8.

Originally posted by Agua
Louisdor's profile looks promising, huh? LOL

yeah, cut by NFL, then cut by CFL, then cut by XFL

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Just another Practice-Squad-Crash-Test-Dummy
hey, I am about the same size as him and in decent shape, maybe they want me, too :goof: (if they do not notice the gray hair)

Originally posted by dolphan39
hey, I am about the same size as him and in decent shape, maybe they want me, too :goof: (if they do not notice the gray hair)

"Just Five Minutes!"

Give Wanny a call!!!

:D

He is from Central Michigan what do you except they dont even come close to winning the MAC ever besides Buffalo they are one of the worst teams in the league.

Back
Top Bottom