Dolphins Sign Qb Jake Rudock | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Qb Jake Rudock

Honestly- is this part of the tanking process?
Ross is obviously super intelligent/ successful. Has he just taken tanking to the next level?

I don’t understand all of the signings before they get a coach. Seems bass ackwards to me.

Seems weird at first, but remember Grier now has full control of the roster. I'm sure Grier won't hire anyone that is not philosophically aligned with what he is planning on doing, so he can be building the roster whenever he wants.

If by reaching you mean some have a different opinion than yours then yea...Im reaching by saying Jim Caldwell will be the perfect OC for a franchise that has been .500 for the last 20 seasons.
Thats my take...probably would be proven right IF he does show up in Miami but would gladly eat crow if he did well and they won some games under him.

You said, and I quote, "You can board that train but Im taking a pass on a 63 yo who has not got it done anywhere except for a couple of years with Peyton Manning". But ignored all of his other success. That is the definition of reaching.

You showed ONLY his records from his job 25 years ago, THAT my friend is reaching.

Now, Caldwell may be the worst, and Flores may be the worst, and the whole building may be on fire.

However lets give these guys a fighting chance. This offseason is going to be miserable with this kind of attitude.

I'm not willing to discuss Caldwell as a HC because he is not our HC. As a top offensive assistant he has 2 Super Bowl wins in his last 2 stops.

Back
Top Bottom