Dolphins sign RB Perine | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign RB Perine

Neither Gaskins or Laird really look like locks. We've enjoyed watching them as backups and special teamers, but that is probably their ceiling.

A guy like Perine could give them a run for their money if he 1. Can catch out of the backfield and 2. Pick up a blitzing linebacker.

I'd say that he has a shot... moreso than Ballage.
I know he can catch, shown in some highlights in college and pro level. But I don’t know how consistent as they won’t show the drops in a highlight reel.

I know he can catch, shown in some highlights in college and pro level. But I don’t know how consistent as they won’t show the drops in a highlight reel.

I would say he can catch the ball out of the backfield, but I wouldn't call it his strong point or really a key asset. Gaskins, Laird and Ballage are better receivers in my opinion.

I would say he can catch the ball out of the backfield, but I wouldn't call it his strong point or really a key asset. Gaskins, Laird and Ballage are better receivers in my opinion.

I'd take Conklin at RT, Kindley at RG, Biadasz at C, Dieter at LG, and Davenport at LT (with the thought of drafting a LT with one of our 1sts next draft)...then pound him behind them 20 times a game...at least that would be the plan opposed to trying it with Laird.

I'd take Conklin at RT, Kindley at RG, Biadasz at C, Dieter at LG, and Davenport at LT (with the thought of drafting a LT with one of our 1sts next draft)...then pound him behind them 20 times a game...at least that would be the plan opposed to trying it with Laird.

at least he has some size...Laird and or Gaskin can still have a place for some carries.

Dieter over Davis at LG.

Sucks Gaskin got hurt, i missed that trying to watch during xmas...

Perine had some good games with the skins if i recall

Back
Top Bottom