Dolphins sign RB Perine | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign RB Perine

He fizzled out with the Redskins. I wouldn’t expect anything in Miami.

The Redskins had Guise, Peterson, and Chris Thompson as the 3rd down back.

This is just rotating fresh legs & creating competition, even at a position t hat has little competition, it takes competition to get the best out of what you have. Love how this coaching staff operates.

He never put it all together with the Skins. His pass blocking left alot to be desired. He struggled with consistency at inopportune times like vision on what gap to run through. Also had a minor fumbling issue. Lastly a couple of nagging injuries derailed his development.

By the time the light might have come on he was lost in a numbers game like previously mentioned. The plus side is he's cone along way with his. When it boil

He never put it all together with the Skins. His pass blocking left alot to be desired. He struggled with consistency at inopportune times like vision on what gap to run through. Also had a minor fumbling issue. Lastly a couple of nagging injuries derailed his development.

By the time the light might have come on he was lost in a numbers game like previously mentioned. The plus side is he's cone along way with his pass catching. When it boil

Laird is a rookie, not a lock but he’s been fun to watch and has some great instincts. I’m optimistic he can play at this level.

Laird is a rookie, not a lock but he’s been fun to watch and has some great instincts. I’m optimistic he can play at this level.
He definitely seems like the kind of guy who will put in the work, and do whatever it takes to overcome his deficiencies.

He's one of those guys that isn't particularly big, isnt particularly fast, or quick, or "elusive", or strong, etc, etc., but he IS a good "football player".

That may, or may not, be enough to stick, in a RB room full of talent.

As I always say, highlight reels only show so much. But here’s a glimpse at some of his good plays.

I think Flores will like his violence. Looks hard to get down. Looks like an LB running the rock. Surprising speed in space pulling away from DBs in his college highlights. Can't say more until we see him play for us.

Last edited:
He definitely seems like the kind of guy who will put in the work, and do whatever it takes to overcome his deficiencies.

He's one of those guys that isn't particularly big, isnt particularly fast, or quick, or "elusive", or strong, etc, etc., but he IS a good "football player".

That may, or may not, be enough to stick, in a RB room full of talent.

He'll not be a starting RB, but he can make the team based on his situational use.

I think Flores will like his violence. Looks hard to get down. Looks like an LB running the rock. Surprising speed in space pulling away from DBs in his college highlights. Can't say more until we see him play for us.

Agree. Miaami desperately needs a big bull RB. Since he'll be the only one on the team, this is his chance to prove he belongs.

I believe we will draft a RB with one of our 2nds. I'm hoping Dobbins. Then I have laird making big steps in this offense. He is an excellent receiving rb. I have him as a lock for next year. I think gaskins is out.

Back
Top Bottom