Dolphins Sign Shaquem Griffin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Shaquem Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he use a bionic hand?

I have a bionic hand he could borrow.

If he's allowed to use a bionic hand.
I feel like at the very least he should get a club like LBs did sometimes when they broke their hand

He's pretty safe not getting called for defensive holding. Unless it's against the Patriots.

I'm gonna bet against this guy making the team too.

Maybe it makes me a Grinch, and yes, he'd be a great human-interest story for the team, but I'm not sure that we have a roster spot for a special teams only linebacker. Baker starts, and Riley backs him up. McKinney and Roberts inside... Phillips, Van Ginkle, Biegel... Scarlett.

Where would he fit? Fejedelem looks like he may be gone, but Carter takes that spot.

I'm sure all that is true, but you can never measure heart and I think this kids a winner. He doesn't have to be a starter to make a defining play when it matters. I'm getting so excited now that camp is less than a week away. It feels like I'm coming out of hibernation :-)
No doubt he has heart brother but if someone gets around outside to his left, he's not tackling them, unfortunate but the truth. He can be disruptive but many times will have to rely on another player being there to capitalize on it. He can have all the heart in the world but that won't enable him to ever pick up a beer and drink it with his left arm. Love his motor and his heart, there is no doubt in that fact, he just has limitations that are undeniable and no amount of heart can overcome them. Zach Thomas was the perfect example of an overachiever that played with heart, he was prototypically undersized for his position but he had both hands and his desire pushed him to higher levels. Even with his heart, he needed all of his tools to excel, he had no handicap. I hope the kid shows enough to make it and continue living his dream, but it's an uphill battle for sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom