Dolphins Sign Shaquem Griffin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign Shaquem Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depth speed pass rusher to rotate with starters Ogbah and Phillips. Griffin, Van Ginkle, Biegle and Scarlett can line up as an edge rusher in some sets. I would even like to see Baker used in that role some.

Look people, I’m not a prude but I don’t appreciate the hand jokes. They’re not funny at all, and most of us are better than that. If you’ve made a lame attempt at humor you failed. Delete it or the mods should. The kid is a professional athlete, something none on this board has ever accomplished, and he’s done it despite his handicap. That’s a great story. I live in a military town and there a lot of people walking around just like him missing limbs. You gonna make fun of them? Just stop. It’s ignorant and low class.

Look people, I’m not a prude but I don’t appreciate the hand jokes. They’re not funny at all, and most of us are better than that. If you’ve made a lame attempt at humor you failed. Delete it or the mods should. The kid is a professional athlete, something none on this board has ever accomplished, and he’s done it despite his handicap. That’s a great story. I live in a military town and there a lot of people walking around just like him missing limbs. You gonna make fun of them? Just stop. It’s ignorant and low class.
100%

I did not see him make a lot of plays if any in this video…like maybe 1 tackle….the rest of the video - he's getting blocked, cheering his teammates on….hope he can step up and make the team…but this video wasn't that impressive...
Based on what I saw in the video, he'd make a great cheerleader!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom