Dolphins Sign TE Tyler Kroft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Sign TE Tyler Kroft

so you just like hockey in general....I do too but i always root for all the Miami teams.

Trying to find a new favorite NHL team and have narrowed it down to 3.

I'd hurt myself if I had root myself for "local" sport franchises i.e. Team Elway, Avs, Rockies, spazz er um I mean jazz

p.s. I don't follow the nba

Trying to find a new favorite NHL team and have narrowed it down to 3.

I'd hurt myself if I had root myself for "local" sport franchises i.e. Team Elway, Avs, Rockies, spazz er um I mean jazz

p.s. I don't follow the nba
I quit watching the NBA some years ago but i grew up rooting for the lakers(not now) and for the Reds in MLB but when Miami got teams then I rooted for them too.....i was always a Dolphins fan though since I was a kid

take it easy brother.....he has 105 catches in SEVEN years......he'll compete for a roster spot but he might not even make the 53

Yeah. But he is efficient. I can see it. 155 targets,105 receptions, 1,000yds and 13 TDs is pretty good if you’re looking at what he does when he is used in the passing game. Those are Cole Kmet numbers with more TDs. Smythe has 88 catches in 5 years with 3 TDs.

I like this signing a lot. He should be an asset.

I agree 100 percent. As soon as I saw him I was like oh yeah he’s gonna be the new NFL prototype if McDaniel can mentor him.

He needs to work on his hands. Looking the hall into his hands…he tends to drop passes.

He is such a unique player because he always ran with the little fast guys - a freak amongst the elks - McDaniel has a bully set so if you want to challenge small he can run you over. Right? EZ and Saubert and Kroft and Elijah (the prophet?) Higgins. It’s a red zone set with a speedster or two spiced in and it’s so tough to defend.

And he’s got a stable of guys who can bust you open any time any where.

Achane looks amazing -

My guess is Elijah might just be the right guy at the right place at the right time. A perfect piece for McDaniel to turn into something special.

We still need a line tho - we need some magic there - if we can keep Tua healthy this team can be very special.
Tanner Connor was that guy only even more freaking athletic than Higgins

I really looked at Connor last year and was like blown away with the raw ability

I agree 100 percent. As soon as I saw him I was like oh yeah he’s gonna be the new NFL prototype if McDaniel can mentor him.

He needs to work on his hands. Looking the hall into his hands…he tends to drop passes.

He is such a unique player because he always ran with the little fast guys - a freak amongst the elks - McDaniel has a bully set so if you want to challenge small he can run you over. Right? EZ and Saubert and Kroft and Elijah (the prophet?) Higgins. It’s a red zone set with a speedster or two spiced in and it’s so tough to defend.

And he’s got a stable of guys who can bust you open any time any where.

Achane looks amazing -

My guess is Elijah might just be the right guy at the right place at the right time. A perfect piece for McDaniel to turn into something special.

We still need a line tho - we need some magic there - if we can keep Tua healthy this team can be very special.

Very True.

As for the Line, I have seen a few places, where they say the same thing, McDaniel truly does feel we are not as bad on the line many believe, just still very raw, but getting better.

During the Flores years, the line...Heck, the entire Offense was done no favors, and he Line, or more specifically Eichenberg and Jackson really were not allowed to grow. They believed Jackson was looking much better on pre-season before he got injured, and Eichenberg was making strides. Freeney is there and brings vet option, and is pretty somewhat solid (As long as he us not starting more then 1 or 2 games, we're good), and Miami might bring in Fleming which can only help.

So though I must admit I need to see this before I 100% believe it, because it's coming from McDaniel, I will slightly go with that and give them the benefit of the doubt until I see failure still there.

Back
Top Bottom