Dolphins sign undrafted TE Jibri Blount | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign undrafted TE Jibri Blount

All of those guys you listed have 30lbs on him. He's a pretty skinny TE. Hell, he's the same weight as DK Metcalf
Antonio Gates football weight was 255. But his basketball weight was 230-240lbs throughout this collegiate career. That’s why I said same build and not the same weight. Those are two different things. Who knows what this guy weighs now. I’m sure he’s planning on bulking up.

I can see being whimsically optimistic about signing some second-rate ex-college power forward off the street
but don't you think it's a bit ridiculous (absurd) to mention this kid alongside names like Gates and Graham!

The mere fact there's a basketball connection does not justify such a bizarre and "spectacular" comparative!
Talk about being driven by exaggeration and hyperbole!

Smythe is good as gone I believe

If the Hunter kid can block as well as he can or better then he becomes redundant.

Gesicki is the wildcard in all of this in my opinion. So many questions here...

#1 How will Gesicki stack up from him previous season IF our recievers manage to stay healthy this season? Will he still put up good numbers or will he suffer due to distribution of the ball?

LeBron James, well..idk about at his age but, yes, even still..is one!

Although he's more of a small-forward, by trade! Point-Forward, if you will!

LeBron is way too soft to ever play in the NFL...not just my opinion, heard actual ex NFL players say that.

If you need a wheelchair to get off the court for a relatively minor injury, you probably wouldn't do too well taking hits.

Back to the topic, that's a total "Why Not" signning...sometimes if you throw enough crap at a wall, some will stick

LeBron is way too soft to ever play in the NFL...not just my opinion, heard actual ex NFL players say that.

If you need a wheelchair to get off the court for a relatively minor injury, you probably wouldn't do too well taking hits.

Back to the topic, that's a total "Why Not" signning...sometimes if you throw enough crap at a wall, some will stick

LeBron is a whimp and would cry if he wasnt given every single call in the NFL or took a hard hit.

Don't mistake size for toughness, he's basically soft as the Pillsbury dough boy.

Put him on the practice squad, try to put 15 pounds on him

next year if we don’t resign Gesicki we’ll have

Long
Shaheen
Smythe
Blount
Just another shot over the bow for Mike G maybe he gets it maybe he doesn’t?

I can see being whimsically optimistic about signing some second-rate ex-college power forward off the street
but don't you think it's a bit ridiculous (absurd) to mention this kid alongside names like Gates and Graham!

The mere fact there's a basketball connection does not justify such a bizarre and "spectacular" comparative!
Talk about being driven by exaggeration and hyperbole!
Yeah but 1/2 of his genetic make up is Mel Blount....duuuuude Mel Blount was a special talent! Big time. Maybe he wanted to try something else Basketball and he did right well at that....

Maybe he turns out to have other special talents -

his coach in college coach spoke of how special a person and player he was to coach...

that photo and statement showed to me that not only does he look like his dad he seems genuinely happy and grateful for the opportunity....Flo got 5 wins out of a team that had less talent then that **** show 1-15 dolphin team had....so good on both of them and maybe it turns out which would be SO great!!!

All your TEs are belong to us.
Samuel L Jackson What GIF by Coming to America

Back
Top Bottom