Dolphins sign WR Mohamed Sanu | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins sign WR Mohamed Sanu

Weird signing. Must not be impressed with Bowden or Williams maybe or they are not understanding the playbook
Kind of what I was thinking too, Slow up take on the playbook, and a he's a decent Blocking WR and familiar with the schemes. Be Interesting to say the least!

Awkward John Krasinski GIF by Saturday Night Live

Who the hell is Cody Core?
A camp body WR being given an opportunity to stay sharp and show enough to make a practice squad or ST somewhere. Much like the guy who replaced him (although Sanu brings a lot more experience that might benefit the young WRs). With that said I have to think Cracroft, Sherfield and Dedmon are better bets than Sanu to crack the final roster.

Is this why Preston Williams is trending on my twitter timeline ? Or did I miss something, I've had my head in the sand for a few months now while we wait on camp to start.

This is probably a situation where Sanu chose Miami over slightly better offers because of the coach, location, status of the roster.

I’m sure a lot of veteran FAs have standing offers right now (at vet minimum or near) but in most cases the player just wants to wait for a better situation/offer.

On the eve of training camp, you gotta make a decision.

This is probably a situation where Sanu chose Miami over slightly better offers because of the coach, location, status of the roster.

I’m sure a lot of veteran FAs have standing offers right now (at vet minimum or near) but in most cases the player just wants to wait for a better situation/offer.

On the eve of training camp, you gotta make a decision.

Seems an odd move. Nothing wrong with Sanu as a depth signing but we are already loaded with those. Just adding another one into the mix with Williams, Sherfield, Cracraft and Bowden fighting for those last couple of roster spots.
Who?

If I read the title wrong and he’s been signed as an assistant wr coach than great signing, if he’s here to play then lol why? Guys been done for over 3 years now. Give me Williams or Bowden even if they are hurt half the year but will be better than Sanu in 8 games then sanu all year

If I read the title wrong and he’s been signed as an assistant wr coach than great signing, if he’s here to play then lol why? Guys been done for over 3 years now. Give me Williams or Bowden even if they are hurt half the year but will be better than Sanu in 8 games then sanu all year
I think its a good signing. Would of rather had julio.

Back
Top Bottom