Dolphins Signing Aaf Olb Tyrone Holmes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Signing Aaf Olb Tyrone Holmes

1. We had 58 on the roster and may have 90. That means a lot of AAFs/UDFAs/Aussie rugby players/etc.
2. Miami is a good place for them to sign as it will allow an increased (still low) chance to make the team.
Plus it will ensure we don’t improve thereby locking up that no 1 pick.

This is probably the least competent reaction somebody could have when seeing this kind of a move.

3 years from now if Miami has an undrafted player or another key contributor who was originally signed for peanuts from a developmental perspective, I'm sure you'll still be yawning, right?
Cam wake 2.0

Does it freaking matter where these guys are from? Can they come in and contribute? Shouldn't that be the only question that matters.

Where the heck do you think they're going to find 5 star caliber players?

Rivals.com 2012 HS recruit rankings.

According to NFL traderumors.com Miami is signing OLB Tyrone Holmes formerly of the AAF. He's 25 yrs old and played for the Cleveland Browns and Jacksonville Jaguars in his short NFL career.

6-4, 250 and fast. Wonder if he can play OLB

What does this even mean?

The ONLY reason i know who this guy is is because I had him on my team 1 season in madden because he was the fastest DE.

Maybe that's what we did

Does it freaking matter where these guys are from? Can they come in and contribute? Shouldn't that be the only question that matters.

Where the heck do you think they're going to find 5 star caliber players?

Calm down you two I was just joking, I like what they're doing I know you can't find superstar at this point in free agency and I know great coaches have found talent in places that no one expected.

Tyrone Holmes would fit nicely into the sort of roles you'd previously seen guys like Tully Banta-Cain, Shea McClellin, Marquis Flowers, and Kyle Van Noy occupy in New England.

Back
Top Bottom