Dolphins Signing CB Cre'Von LeBlanc To One-Year Deal | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Signing CB Cre'Von LeBlanc To One-Year Deal

Unless there is a huge "Offer Miami could not refuse." Type trade, or I see X watching games from home while not getting paid, unless he comes to his senses and caves in to play for Miami.

There is no way Miami can or will redo his contract.

Ngapa GIF

instead of paying X... The all pro CB. we keep signing backup CB.. Wonder how this is going work out. dolphins gm at wk...just give k.c X and call it days...

Last edited:
The Eagles are in need of DBs...

They cut this DB...

We pick him up because a team short of quality DBs no longer wanted him....

This is the type of move that tells me we're about to trade Howard for Kyle Kuzma and cash considerations.

Maybe all the new guys don't even make the team? They could be competition for a roster spot but just as easily end up being just camp bodies.

With Flo, every spot is won not given...

This guy looks like he is here to compete with Perry and McCourty for a deep depth spot. I'm going to bet against him making the team at all.

Howard, Jones, Iggy, Coleman, and Needham are all ahead of him right now... and better. Even if we trade Hoard, a 27 year old career back up and 5 team journeyman seems like a longshot.

Last edited:
Why do so many here on FH over “freaking” react to every FA signing we make? Can we simply let Flo and Co. fill out the roster prior to camp…..then see what comes from it? Many/most of these guys are competing for backup only/ST slots! Most of these signings on every team go largely unnoticed every year, yet they fill very important roles/holes in the teams success.

Interesting signing. If I recall correctly he had major issues staying on the field over the past few seasons for Philly. When healthy he played fairly well.

Back
Top Bottom