Dolphins six-pack: Dieter gets a look at center | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins six-pack: Dieter gets a look at center

Who cares. Let see some cohesion.

I, at this point, do not care who does it

Deiter is not an NFL level guard or tackle. His best chance at success is at Center and even then just a mediocre back up center.

There's no guarantee Dieter will ever play ahead of Karras. Karras is only 27. He might be here for awhile.

Karras is nothing special either though.

This is the correct position for Dieter. Hope he can do well there. We desperately need it.

Would like to see him succeed as it means we didn't waste a high draft pick.
Dream come true would be to bed in over the next season an OL.
T- Jackson, G - Flowers, C - Dieter or Stanley, G - Kindley, T - Hunt so keep Davis as a 6th OL.
If they all step up, it gives us a young line for next couple of years to develop and 4/5 on rookie contacts so cheap.
Makes life easier come the draft next year do we spend a pick on putting pressure on Flowers otherwise we can concentrate on other areas.
Also mean the end of the revolving door of a OL.

Karras only signed a 1 year contract so he's going to have to earn it if he is here for a while.
That's true, but I don't see anybody else taking the starting C job from him. I'm sure Flores wanted him here for good reason after their three years together in NE. Yeah, he might be out of here after his one year deal is done, but I doubt it'll be because Dieter took his job.

More talent and options on the OL is what I've wanted for years, now maybe we can field a unit with the talent to compete and have somewhat capable backups.

Karras is nothing special either though.

This is the correct position for Dieter. Hope he can do well there. We desperately need it.

If Karras isnt a significant upgrade over Dieter this may be a long year for us. From my understanding Karras is an underrated prospect that could flourish with playing time. I have never heard anything remotely similar said about Dieter. That said I just want atleast one of them to be good.

Back
Top Bottom