Dolphins Snap Counts, Scouting Reports And Gifs From Tonight's Game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Snap Counts, Scouting Reports And Gifs From Tonight's Game

Very well done. I was impressed with the real world review of Eric Smith. I was not impressed. Too many posters play favorites and duds and slant everything in that direction regardless of what actually transpired out there. We need a Smith-type to be capable against stalwart players when it matters, not second half against flubber or late season when opposing defensive linemen are worn out and it's very, very, very, very easy to be suckered by a young fresh guy who flashes a bit opposite of them.

I've argued that last aspect for decades. There is very little in this league that is less meaningful than a transplant offensive lineman who looks decent in the closing stretch of games, especially when the team is already abandoned in terms of playoff opportunity.

I gotta say, I'm worried about Raekwon. If he's not good our lb core is back to bottom of the league. And we don't have Suh anymore to hide it.

Is it ridiculous to be worried about him one preseason game in after missing his rookie season? Probably. But no more ridiculous than the majority of the board just pencilling him in as a great starter for us without playing a down.

The linebackers could be our biggest weakness. Hopefully, McMillan is just rusty, a rookie and a little timid coming back from his injury and doesn't lack the talent. From a mental standpoint he should know this defense and should be able to decipher plays quickly. At least I hope so.

I gotta say, I'm worried about Raekwon. If he's not good our lb core is back to bottom of the league. And we don't have Suh anymore to hide it.

Is it ridiculous to be worried about him one preseason game in after missing his rookie season? Probably. But no more ridiculous than the majority of the board just pencilling him in as a great starter for us without playing a down.

I totally agree with this. I actually never understood why the site is so high on Raekwon to begin with. Not that it’s the Bible but Every scouting report I’ve read says his projection is an AVERAGE starter who CAN’T COVER. Yet I see people shocked he’s not paired with Kiko in the nickel. Honestly is you read Raekwon’s and Baker’s scouting reports I think you’d be more excited about Jerome.

Back
Top Bottom