Dolphins Snap Counts, Scouting Reports And Gifs From Tonight's Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins Snap Counts, Scouting Reports And Gifs From Tonight's Game

Smythe didn't play?

He did play. Bryce Petty threw a hospital ball that nearly got him killed in the end zone.

We need a Smith-type to be capable against stalwart players when it matters

Gerald McCoy routinely abuses starters in the NFL. He's done it to us in games that matter. I thought Smith looked good for a backup. Sam Young struggled a bit vs lesser competition, but likewise I think he's a good backup tackle.

FWIW, I still strongly advocate for the long-term signing of Ja'Wuan James.

Last edited:
I gotta say, I'm worried about Raekwon. If he's not good our lb core is back to bottom of the league. And we don't have Suh anymore to hide it.

Is it ridiculous to be worried about him one preseason game in after missing his rookie season? Probably. But no more ridiculous than the majority of the board just pencilling him in as a great starter for us without playing a down.

That was a concerning showing, but it was his first live action basically since the bowl game in 2016.

I think the defense was just asking to get beat, though I’m not sure the point of that. I get hiding your plans in preseason, but god damn challenge a route for god sake.

He didn't show up in the snap count in the OP's link. That's why I asked.....thanks!

Those snap counts were for the first half only. It took about 2 hours to do and I made an executive decision to get the column out quicker rather than tallying snap counts on the 3rd and 4th strings.

Back
Top Bottom